Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet New OS X Yosemite update - Page: 1

Cette partie de ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes

JDudmanHome userMember since 2014
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the new Max software and Virtual DJ 7.0.5? It will not play tracks and says error on deck one or two, depending on what has a track loaded on it.

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 12:59 pm
kteamControlleristMember since 2012
Yes, I am experiencing problems with Mac Yosemite and my current version of Virtual DJ 7.2 LE - Mac (b412). No song loading and error displayed on both decks.
Please Help!!! Thank you

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 2:33 pm
hello, anyone know if it works well OSX Virtual dj 8 YOSEMITE ??

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 3:35 pm
hello, anyone know if it works well Virtual dj 8 on OSX YOSEMITE ??

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 3:37 pm
kteamControlleristMember since 2012
Hi Guys. I have downloaded the update 7.4.1 LE - mac WeGO (b484) and I have the same problem.
The ITunes 12.0 update of Yosemite created the problem, I suppose. I have opened a ticket. Hope they reply and they can fix it..can't mix anymore!!

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 4:31 pm
cauberLE userMember since 2014
VDJ 7 doesn't work for me anymore either. Every time I try to load a track it just says "error". I think it's a problem with the new iTunes/ OS X Yosemite. VDJ 8 works fine, but it conveniently wants to charge me another $150 to be able to use my controller with it now, whereas before, with VDJ 7 it was free. Hopefully Apple will push out an update for either iTunes or Yosemite that will stop this problem from happening. I've opened a help ticket with VDJ too; they have yet to answer me almost 2 days later.

If you're desperate to make VDJ 7 read your files again, and you can't wait for iTunes or whoever to push out an update, what you can do is copy all your music from iTunes into a different folder on your desktop or something, and then load the music in VDJ from there, instead of from iTunes. It's a bit inconvenient, because it's just a hodgepodge of all your music, instead of the nice little playlists you've created on iTunes, but it'll have to work for now until they fix their stuff.

Very frustrated. Bottom line: *Do not update to Yosemite/iTunes 12 yet*. It'll save you a lot of problems in the near future.

Posté Sun 19 Oct 14 @ 11:08 pm
I have had the same problem since updating IOS & iTunes 12.

I am an Infinity user and just downloaded the Version 8 for free and my music is loading without difficulty and my Controller is fully operational with the software.

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 6:56 am
pseftPRO InfinityMember since 2009
JDudman wrote :
Is anyone else experiencing problems with the new Max software and Virtual DJ 7.0.5? It will not play tracks and says error on deck one or two, depending on what has a track loaded on it.

i didnt know u had PRO?

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 3:34 pm
i have the same problem.. Yosemite and Itunes upgrades with vdj 7. All my songs will play from my hd files.. just NOT from Itunes. Also, "locate in finder" does not work either. The Itunes library will load on Vdj, I added a song and added a playlist, and they do show up... BUT ALL SONGS IN ITUNES GIVE AN ERROR MESSAGE.
THIS IS A DISASTER. WE NEED HELP!!!!

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 4:24 pm
In Virtual DJ, RIGHT CLICK your mouse or hit your CONTROL BUTTON and LEFT CLICK your mouse and add MUSIC FOLDER to ADD TO SEARCH DATABASE and your music will play

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 5:42 pm
Sorry my english is a translator, I spoke with apple but does not have the solution you are sure that with version 8 virtual everything works again?

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 6:57 pm
I did the Yosemite update and now my controller don't work. How do I update my LE version to work with Yosemite?

Posté Mon 20 Oct 14 @ 9:30 pm
Same problems as everyone else ... This is bad ... MAC update isn't allowing VDJ to load playlists ....

Posté Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 9:11 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Virtual DJ v7 is not compatible with iTunes v12 on the Mac.

Posté Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 9:14 pm
well you could do this, i just figured it out... bring up i tunes and use that as a place for your music... basically search your song on iTunes and then drag your song onto one of your decks and it works.
Example:
so bring up iTunes and Virtual DJ at the same time.... grab "Get Stupid"- Excision and bring it over to one of your decks to load.

Posté Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 11:33 pm
Plan B:

Go under Muisc---->iTunes ---->iTunes media---->music... then pick an artist.

Don't use your iTunes music folders. they apparently don't work at all

Posté Thu 23 Oct 14 @ 11:40 pm
thanks plan b.... you just saved my ass...!!! ffs mac..!!!!

Posté Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 6:34 pm
Seannieboy77 wrote :
Plan B:

Go under Muisc---->iTunes ---->iTunes media---->music... then pick an artist.

Don't use your iTunes music folders. they apparently don't work at all

MATE THANKS A BUNCH... NEARLY GOT SACKED...!!1

Posté Wed 29 Oct 14 @ 6:35 pm
i upgraded to Yosemite
and every time i load a track is giving me error on each deck
no music no sound either mp3 or others!!!
help
what is it be??
virtual dj 7 needs to update or Yosemite needs new update????

Posté Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 12:59 am

Posté Thu 30 Oct 14 @ 1:32 am
80%