Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet What do you guys think of this projector?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 7:27 am
Short throw projection where?

If you're thinking of using this at gigs, then I'd say forget it. It's really low resolution and about as bright as a 40W lamp. Contrast is also dreadful.

In fact it's such a low spec that I think you'd be wasting your $44. You're not going to get a projector worth owning/using for that money.

Perhaps if you put a zero on the end ($440) you might get something reasonable. :-)

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 7:43 am
Agreed!

Look for something 2000 lumens or more. I have 3 different Benq models and they are great for the price. I have used them in small, large, dark and bright rooms without a problem.

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 10:55 am
Can you afford to throw $44.00 into your garage, and just forget about it? If you can, no problem because that is where this projector will end up. You would be better off with one of these. I have seen a DJ on these forums use two of these types of projectors, and he loves them. I don't remember who he is, but he was using a setup similar to this. He may have been in the "my setup" thread. You need to actually see these, or any other projector for that matter, in action, to make a decision.

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 1:59 pm
I'd go with the Benq as well and nothing less then 2k for brightness.

The thing about projectors is everything else that goes along with them such as screens, a truss for the screens and then you have to make sure you have room for your screens, then are you going to project front or rear.

You must be dedicated, lol! I use mine every weekend........ And when I'm not using them the kids setup everything in the back yard and we watch movies, those are always good times 👍

Posté Fri 24 Oct 14 @ 4:47 pm
Thanks for the feedback (and education) guys. I know diddly about projectors so that's why I figured I would ask on here.

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 7:51 am
just go on ebay get good second hand projector 2000 lumens minimum will work fine. I have 3 cheap projectors all less than $150 all work well and when they stop working just buy another cheap one. For a screen buy some spandex material and make a frame & stretch material on to it. use 2 cheap light or speaker stands and project image from rear works brill will cost less than $100 to make.

Posté Mon 27 Oct 14 @ 2:13 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)