Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet NEVER USED AUTOMIX - reply to this if you DJ'd without automix in v7

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

reply to this topic if you want to register a vote for "NEVER USED AUTOMIX" in v7. I appreciate that some DJ's prefer to use faders manually for mixing, so if you were a DJ that used manual methods and never wanted to use AUTOMIX please reply to this topic. There is another topic for voting for AUTOMIX. Just reply "no". The more votes that are recorded in this topic will add more emphasis for fixes to be applied elsewhere other than AUTOMIX.

Posté Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 2:17 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
In before the lock.

Posté Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 2:24 pm
Never used it. Sounded horrible then and it still does now.

Posté Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 3:28 pm
No. (Never used it)

Posté Mon 01 Dec 14 @ 3:33 pm
I tried it once for a pee break. . Never make that mistake again, . Train wreck. . And I know, I know I am supposed to "Train" it first, . But I feel it is unprofessional . . I can see it useful if you needed to talk over a break from the middle of the dance floor, . Otherwise you shouldn't even consider it.

If you are implying here that automix should be less a priority and that the focus should be on making the things we do day to day live, I agree. . VDJ has alway felt like a PC app running in emulation on a mac. . . Hopefully, once the dust settles, VDJ8 will live up to the hype!

Posté Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 1:03 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
Moved to general discussion (as I did with the other thread) as it is not a bug report :)

Posté Sat 20 Dec 14 @ 5:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)