Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet [NEW] Pioneer DDJ-SZ now ships with VirtualDJ8 Pro in the box! - Page: 3

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I think he means showing up here, not in VDJ 8.... :-)

Posté Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 5:39 am
I just combined both of my accounts, now things are much easier

Posté Sun 18 Jan 15 @ 6:58 pm
So here is a question. I bought a SZ pretty much when it first came out. Had issues with it... So I returned it 3 days later. Never really explored it with VDJ so my question is can I connect two laptops to it using VDJ8 or 7.4 at the same time? I am thinking about buying another SZ since I think the bugs were worked out of it? Basically I would like to have two laptops plugged into it at the same time for redundancy in case of computer failure? Will it work?

Posté Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 2:00 am
Yes it will
And you can switch on-the-fly from one PC to another all the time... :)

Posté Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 6:39 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Yes it will
And you can switch on-the-fly from one PC to another all the time... :)

Thanks! I will have to give the unit another look. (Buy it again) Unless they are planning on coming out with a mark II of the SZ.

Posté Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 1:17 pm
sonisphere wrote :
Hey VDJ Team,

I love my DDJ-SZ and VDJ. Please mail me a sticker to replace the Serato logo :)

One quick note could you ask the Pionneer team to add a routing feature to the output ports via the DDJ-SZ utility software? Currently outputs 9/10 play out the main output, it would be really handy if I could use output 9/10 for my prelisten into my headphones. Currently I am using channel 4 to cue my prelisten which is wasting a whole channel and I have no need for anything to play directly out the mains.

If you can convince Pioneer to make this little modification in the next firmware upgrade that would be fantastic.

Thank you.

I would like a VDJ sticker as well please. I recently purchased a DDJ SZ! :)

Posté Thu 02 Apr 15 @ 2:35 pm
938MyDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Congrats on your purchase, bro!
I know you paid top $$$$ on your SZ as our CDN currency has been a bit down lately.

Posté Sat 04 Apr 15 @ 1:29 am
Yes please send me a few vdj sitckers as well :-p although I did discover something today about the sz. If you do not have a grounded outlet and are barefoot on concrete you get a tingling feeling when you touch anything metal on the SZ. Traced that issue back to no ground on my outlet in the garage.. so I guess I will have to fix that.

Posté Wed 06 May 15 @ 1:16 am
Just to check myself...

I was using my SZ and I noticed that my pre-listen, the one next to the browser panes, was using one of the decks / faders to pre-listen...
The pre-listen option is on "auto". the other options I could choose where "deck 1, 2, 3 or 4".

I believe I didn't used a deck / channel on the pre-listen option before did I ?

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 8:59 am
For the ones that want a sticker for their SZ... Why don't you buy one from the VDJ merchandise shop and reward the guys for their work :) You will be happy with a VDJ SZ and they will be happy with the few cents / pennies they maybe earn with it LOL

http://www.cafepress.com/virtualdj/9519369

About the merchandise... It's a little outdated if you ask me. I would buy some stuff if it had the new logo from VDJ 8..

Posté Tue 12 May 15 @ 9:02 am
New in this forum, It says is the full, I just got mine today and it is asking me to buy it and that I can only use it for 10 minutes after entering the KEYCODE that came on the card inside the box with the controller??? Please advise if I did something wrong here?

Posté Sun 06 Sep 15 @ 3:20 am
Does your cardbox box (package of your SZ controller) says VDJ8 is included in the package? Because I believe this was a limited time..

Posté Tue 08 Sep 15 @ 9:13 am
You need to log in to the software with your forum username and password to enable the Pro features (if it was included)

Keith

Posté Tue 08 Sep 15 @ 1:10 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)