Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Program user key to not show library results

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm going to pick up a night a lounge where they want to change up the format a bit, and when customers come up and ask for songs they always want to look at the laptop to see if it comes up. Is there a way to program a custom button so it will not show anything in the browser list. Content unlimited is great but when you want to tell someone you don't have the song they,want and they are watching you type it in ......it would be helpful if it didn't show results. Yes I can toggle my internet. But than causes me other issues

Thanks

Posté Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 3:30 am
Have the search look in an empty folder (or filter folder set to filter something that doesn't exist) and restrict results to just that folder?

I think you should be able to turn off CU using a custom button...

Posté Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 10:00 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Reply to their request with

"Lo siento, pero yo no hablo Inglés"

really though start your search with a "." or a "/" then explain the Wifi is pretty bad with all the electronics around, or do as I do and say "I've already played it already/I'm going to play it in an hour or so" [unless they're really cute and then all bets are off]

I'm not so sure on script solving the problem.

Posté Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 3:01 pm
If they're that close they're to close! Control your booth or area and avoid them getting into you're personal space, even coming forward to them before they're right on your shoulder.

Posté Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 5:38 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I've found letting off a massive fart makes them think twice, since they can't hear it, it's all about the the facial expression and hand wafting.

Posté Thu 18 Dec 14 @ 8:35 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)