Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Shop Demo Mode (can't remove it???)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
when I go to Options in Config and unselect "ShopDemoMode" to no it doesn't seem to take that in account as it reboots me out of VDJ every 5 minutes. I also can't use the X to close on the skin as well as - to minimize. I tried rebooting my computer a couple of times. I clicked yes initially to allow shopdemomode by accident now I can't remove it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated thanks,

Happy Holidays

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 9:05 am
A Dutch user had the same problem. He solved it by restoring VDJ back to Factory Default before we could find a less "destructive" solution.

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 9:58 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Can't you just open the settings.xml with an editor and change this setting back to "no"?

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 10:33 am
RobRoyPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2012
no... when VDJ runs in Shop Mode you cannot acces the settings as far as i know. ( That is what shop mode is here for ;-)
You have to close VDJ ( hard ) and delete settings xml. Then launch again....

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 10:44 am
As far as we found out so far you can access config, but changes are not saved. Makes sense to me.

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 11:16 am
jakovskiPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2006
As PachN said, just change these one setting with Notepad. No need to delete it completely.

Greets, Heiko

Posté Mon 22 Dec 14 @ 11:29 pm
DJRobyPRO InfinityMember since 2004
thanks guys! I took the fast way and went back to factory settings. However i ran into some problems such as one channel on my VMS4 having way more gain than the other channel and crossfader problems. if i set volume sliders at the same level one slider has way more gain than the other so i compensated this problem by turning the gain knob way down on one channel and way up on the other. as far as the crossfader when I cut and scratch on one deck the other deck fades out too and sometimes hamster settings get messed up. I played with settings a bit on configuration but still am having trouble.

Posté Tue 23 Dec 14 @ 4:45 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)