Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet aktor kontrol S4 input issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I have the traktor kontrol S4 my microphone will not work at all deck C is my live input for it is this a fault if it is I am going to take it back to the shop

Thank you

Andrew

Posté Mon 05 Jan 15 @ 6:24 pm
Have you set the switch on the S4 to USB, not THRU?

Posté Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:03 am
yes

Posté Tue 06 Jan 15 @ 9:56 am
I am having the same exact problem. Would love a solution if there is one. I'm using a S4 with VDJ 8.

Posté Wed 18 Nov 15 @ 11:15 pm
The MIC is hardware controlled, or to be exact it's hardware controlled with "orders" from the software.
NI uses a very complex way to handle the mic.
So, long story short try this:
Open Traktor, open preferencies / settings. Look for a S4 specific region. Go on that and make sure you set the mic on "software" mode
Close Traktor and try again with VirtualDj
Also try to include the MIC input on audio setup and assign the proper audio channels

Posté Thu 19 Nov 15 @ 6:58 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
The MIC is hardware controlled, or to be exact it's hardware controlled with "orders" from the software.
NI uses a very complex way to handle the mic.
So, long story short try this:
Open Traktor, open preferencies / settings. Look for a S4 specific region. Go on that and make sure you set the mic on "software" mode
Close Traktor and try again with VirtualDj
Also try to include the MIC input on audio setup and assign the proper audio channels

Hello, all. I am having the SAME issue and yet, given this supposed solution, I am still not seeing anything regarding the mic in the "S4 specific region" of Traktor to change. What would be the proper audio channel in VDJ8 to set the microphone to exactly? I've literally tried them all and none of them seem to be working. Thank you for the time taken to reply to this. Any help is incredibly appreciated.

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 10:16 pm
If you open vdj first and than traktor you can use vdj as youre favorite and traktor for youre mic. But remember open first vdj till it works and then open traktor but make traktor small and vdj on youre screen

Posté Fri 28 Apr 17 @ 1:27 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)