Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet House or Marley or just Marley Liberate XL head phones review

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi, I just wanted to share some info on these head phones I just bought. I do mobile and club gigs. I know I am hard on my headphones and use them a lot. In the past few years I have bought 3 different types, some high end (Beats) & some regular. All of which broke on me.

So I started doing some reading and local shopping which lead me to these head phones. 1st they are mainly made of steal so no cheap plastic. They do fold for transport but not like the traditional 90% dj head phones. The wires have a nice material treading around them to help protect them. The sound design is I would say in between good to best. Either way so far they seem to be really good and I will put them to the test. They costed $150 and I insured them for 2 years for $15.

I hope this helps anyone else out there looking as well.

Posté Thu 29 Jan 15 @ 3:26 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
DJ VooDoo wrote :
some high end (Beats) & some regular.

No wonder, Beats are not high end. They are expensive, but def. not high end.

Second, plastic sometimes is better than steel or other non-flexible materials.
I'm using Sennheiser HD25-1 II for nearly 5 years now, and they are made of plastic.
But they look and sound like on the first day.
The only thing I did, was clue the ear pads to the speakers, because they somtimes felt off.

If they will ever break, I will get them again.

If you are really looking for high end headphones Beyerdynamic is a good adress.
http://north-america.beyerdynamic.com/shop/hah/headphones-and-headsets/djs.html?SID=a43d6021236b944cbc732a0a39305fa0&___store=usa_en&___from_store=de

Posté Fri 30 Jan 15 @ 4:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)