Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Mapping All or More than 1 Bank to Sampler Mode in Numark Orbit?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Greetings,
Has any VDJ8 users figured out a way to map all the banks or more than 1 bank to use as sampler mode with the L.e.d.s working? I currently have no use to control the software to mix or play from the Orbit and would love to set up the Orbit to have 4 groups of samplers using banks 1 to 3 (Bank 4 is already mapped in sampler mode). I was going to attempt to use the same mapper that bank 4 has to use as a template but I thought I would ask first.

Thanks, Eddie

Posté Tue 03 Mar 15 @ 9:50 pm
ok, this is simple, you can set the buttons to light up with ease.. youtube , virtual dj rgb sampler. it has a explanation, now assign the sample to the space needed , now if I was you i would make the bottem pad assign buttons , 1,2 ,3 4 as toggle . 1 would flip through sampler pages . this would allow you to pick the sampler page you need on the fly.... button 2 would be my audio effect toggle , you can folder the effects you like and rename them then make it toggle just the effects in that folder. Then 3 video effects , this is where it gets good. I would spend five bucks and get someone to make you a pro voice over in fiver. then link it to a video then add text with in the video . I would keep this in a seprate folder in the sampler so that it only opens these effects when you press three , the fourth bottom button is for what ever you want.

Posté Thu 26 Mar 15 @ 12:54 pm
Thanks for Your Suggestions TycoonEnt!....
I actually figured it out!....It took some time and script work to map it he way I was looking for....your suggestions are pretty similiar to what I ended up using the 4 banks for....
Here they are...
Bank 1 - Common samples for audio name drops, horns, lasers, effects, etc...
Bank 2 - Percussion and Drum beats like Bongos, Cowbell, Clash, Timbales, 808 Bass drum, Snare, Etc...Great for adding sound in empty spots or adding spice to your mix, etc...
Bank 3 - Drum Loops, Sample loops, Accapella Loops, Etc
Bank 4 - Video Samples such as rotating disco ball, fireworks, explosion, happy birthday cake, etc....

I did try and make a name drop with a pic and the name drop but couldn't get it to work...i will try your suggestion next!...Thanks!
Here's the link to the mapper & script if you need it....I'm going to upload it to the vdj mapper section too in a few days for anyone that would like to use it...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsfnxz77ecr0eld/Numark%20Orbit%20Mapper%20and%20Script%20for%2064%20Pad%20Sampler.zip?dl=0

Posté Fri 27 Mar 15 @ 1:17 am
anyone been able to get the rgb pads working like in the youtube video?

Posté Fri 29 May 15 @ 8:40 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)