Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Is It Possible With the Camera Effect?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Is it possible to keep the camera effect on top of other effects (i.e. Milkdrop8, TellyMedia) or video samples. In most cases when I use the camera it doesn't fill the entire screen so the camera and video can be viewed at the same time. When Milkdrop8, TellyMedia or a video sample is active it covers the camera.

Also, is it possible to apply video effects to the camera?

Posté Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 2:24 pm
I believe it's how you use things. I have read somewhere that it matters if you use it as a "master" effect or you use it like an regular "deck effect".
Master effect overrules everything.. I believe....

Posté Tue 23 Jun 15 @ 3:26 am
A.eXe 1PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Thank you for the response @ royvanmeel. I can activate the camera effect both ways as 'video_fx' and 'VideoAudioOnlyVisualisation' but still any video sample from the sampler or other effects (i.e. Milkdrop8, TellyMedia) still go over the camera window. I have also did a fresh install but no luck.

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 8:21 am
Mackey 217 wrote :
but still any video sample from the sampler........... still go over the camera window.

I'm glad any video sampler will go over the camera window, because it is meant like that. It is designed to overrule every other thing and I'm glad it is that way, otherwise sampler pads have no use anymore.

Can't you use tellymedia to show your camera screen on top?

Posté Tue 30 Jun 15 @ 1:48 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)