Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Windows 10 sound issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Have been testing windows 10 out on my base pc not used for gigs, when starting vdj 8 pro i get a loud buzzing noise, have tried a clean install of vdj still the same. once again this is my home pc with surround sound not my main play out.

Posté Wed 05 Aug 15 @ 3:31 am
djmrmcPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I used a spare SSD here to test out Win 10 (with my free upgrade) and I noticed exactly the same thing when just using the internal soundcard on the lappy.

Sometimes when I opened V8 it worked fine other times I had an constant buzzing type sound too and loading up a track it appeared to play fine but obviously just the buzzing sound no audio. This was just using the internal s/c. Not external controllers/CDJs etc connected.

I’m not concerned personally as I was only testing on a spare HDD and still gig with win7 but I think i did experience something similar to what the OP did.

Posté Thu 06 Aug 15 @ 8:44 am
VDJpeetHome userMember since 2015
VirtualDJ 8.0.2369 causes a disturbing noise when set to my Realtek HD audio device (WASAPI) on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit official release on my PC. I have the Realtek HD audio drivers v2.79 installed. The audio device seems to work OK. On a Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit installation on the same PC, using the same Realtek driver version, there is no problem.
For now I have connected master and headset using ASIO4ALL drivers on the Windows 10 installation. No noise problem so far.

Posté Mon 10 Aug 15 @ 3:26 pm
TammyBYControlleristMember since 2012
So.... whats's the solution for this compatibility issue with Windows 10? Install another driver? The buzzing sound can appear at any time, which can be very stressing when DJing.

Posté Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 9:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What is exclusiveAudioAccess set to?
If set to yes, either try no, or try to manually set latency to a higher value (try 256, 512, 1024)

Posté Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 9:58 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)