Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Help with Setup

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys, so im kind of new to DJing (been helping out my boss Dj for about a year) but now i want to go solo. im on a budget right now and i wondering if this set up is good:
(1) MacBook Air
(2) Phonic S710 10" 2-Way Speakers
(1) M-Audio Torq Exponent DJ Controller
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" Punch HX2 (from a car system)
Still havent found a suitable amp on my budget.

Posté Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 7:52 pm
One word - NO!

Don't waste your money on cheap and nasty speakers like that, or a car woofer (it's not designed for P.A. use).

You say you're on a budget but you're listing a Macbook Air? My suggestion would be to get a cheaper laptop and with the money you save, buy a pair of powered P.A. speakers.

I'm assuming you're intending to take this equipment out and use it live (not for home use)?

Posté Thu 27 Aug 15 @ 8:20 pm
Phonic? Forget it. Is there a reason you can't ask your boss (who can give you personal attention), to guide you in the right direction?

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 12:25 am
I have the macbook because my school loans laptops to their students. And not on very good terms with my boss at the moment, thats the reason i have to buy my own equipment lol

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:02 am
And the reason i included the car sub was because i already had it and thought about using it. didnt pay for it.

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:05 am
Save your money and buy quality gear that is affordable like Yamaha EV JBL QSC etc... you wont regret it. Research before you buy and try to find gear that suits your needs, what works for one Dj might not work for you, but quality equipment is always worth the investment. I hope this advice is helpful.

Posté Fri 28 Aug 15 @ 2:39 am
Harbinger Set of 12" Non Powered Monitor Speakers?

Posté Sat 29 Aug 15 @ 1:13 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)