Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet "Unable to start recording" message when format is set to MP4

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Not sure what the problem is, but I am getting this every time I try to record video. It was working fine before I upgraded VDJ to 8.1. Any suggestions?

Lenovo Y70
Windows 8.1
Intel i7 2.50GHz 16GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 860M

Posté Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 7:02 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you sure both Filename and format show the same Mp4 selection in Settings->Record tab ?
Just tried and records fine here.
Can you try to choose a different folder in case there is a permission issue ?

Posté Mon 07 Dec 15 @ 10:48 pm
File name and format match, and I tried several different folders. Should I reinstall?

Posté Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 12:57 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
No, re-install will not solve anything. Actually managed to reproduce something similar and already reported to Dev Team. Thanks for reporting.

Posté Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 1:02 am
Is it still possible to download any of the versions prior to 8.1? If not, I'm in a pickle until this gets sorted.

Posté Tue 08 Dec 15 @ 8:56 pm
I decided to try to restore settings to default, and I'm back up and running for now. I'll let you know if anything changes when I put things back how I want them.

Posté Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 4:36 am
It was the record video height was too small. When I changed it I was able to record again. it was at 405 which worked in the past, but I had not tried to record since several builds ago.

Posté Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 5:33 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It should work fine, but width and height probably need to be a multiple of 16, which vdj doesn't do automatically yet.

Posté Wed 09 Dec 15 @ 5:53 am
hello my virtual dj 8 wont record videos. I press record and the program resets please help

Posté Tue 12 Sep 17 @ 5:22 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)