Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Automix and Karaoke

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is it possible to have both the automix list and the karaoke list visible at the same time? Thanks!

Posté Sat 30 Apr 16 @ 5:42 am
You could make the automix into a playlist, and it will show in the browser, and the karaoke window could be open also.

Posté Tue 03 May 16 @ 2:56 am
Thanks. I was hoping to have a way of using automix as a live list that I could add while having karaoke open. Coming from another program, this was something I really liked. Oh well, I'll learn to live with it. Thanks again.

Posté Tue 03 May 16 @ 5:21 pm
You could enable the horizontal sidelist at the bottom of the browser in settings (then restart VDJ) then assign a custom button as switch_sidelist_playlist which would move your automix list to the bottom of the browser leaving the Karaoke area as is.

It wouldn't be auto as such but would give you the list of songs to pick from.

Posté Tue 03 May 16 @ 5:58 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Karaoke mode remains active even when you switch lists btw, so you can switch to the automix list and back while doing karaoke.
If you just want to quickly add a song, you can also drop it on the automix list button on the bottom.

Posté Wed 04 May 16 @ 9:44 am
Can't this also be changed with some skin modifications?? I've seen the sampler on its own slide out panel.

I see this as another reason to have them all separated but this can be done with a skin modification.

Posté Wed 04 May 16 @ 4:51 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Yes, in a custom skin it's also possible to see both at the same time

Posté Wed 04 May 16 @ 7:11 pm
Can somone share their karaoke effect plug in mine is corrupt and doesnt work

Posté Thu 05 May 16 @ 8:19 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)