Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Audio FX Volume change everytime I use the pad NS7III

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using VDJ 8.2 along with Numark NS7III, and every time I am use the sampler the volume lowers and if I hit again it gets even lower and then do the reverse. Have anyone experience this or have the fix for it

Posté Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 7:02 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You're probably hitting the limiter. You'll either need to lower the levels of your tracks/samples, or increase the headroom available. You can do the latter by changing the 'zeroDB' option in Options. Try -6dB and see if that improves things.

Posté Tue 05 Jul 16 @ 11:59 pm
SBDJ wrote :
You're probably hitting the limiter. You'll either need to lower the levels of your tracks/samples, or increase the headroom available. You can do the latter by changing the 'zeroDB' option in Options. Try -6dB and see if that improves things.

I did try this but the issue remain the same. The sampler volume just auto change everytime I hit it. lowers until it zero out or higher until it max out

Posté Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 3:00 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Aren't the NS7III pads pressure sensitive? (Changing volume depending on how hard you press?)

Looks like you should be able to turn this on or off using the sampler mode button.

Posté Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 6:06 am
My DDJ-SR had the same problem with sampler FX mode. Every time I open my VDJ it goes straight to Single FX mode. If I switch to Multi FX Mode. It's messin up with the other 2 effects. (It's hard for me to explain he, he.). Also when I change the Sampler Mode, the pad interface is not changing to the command. I tried to change in Factory Default Mapping and switch to the DDJSR mapping still messin up. Have anyone experience this? Need help... Sorry if I add this message in this NS7II concern =)

Posté Sat 09 Jul 16 @ 10:16 am
I think, I found the solution here. (Correct me if I am wrong) When I tried the MULTI Touch screen. A touchscreen skin, with all the features in panels. Pads support. 4 Decks. Requires VirtualDJ 8.2+ by djdad. Every command is perfect in my controller.

So I think, when you upgrade the software better to upgrade as well the skin compatible to VDJ8.2

Posté Mon 11 Jul 16 @ 5:06 pm
renzauce wrote :
I think, I found the solution here. (Correct me if I am wrong) When I tried the MULTI Touch screen. A touchscreen skin, with all the features in panels. Pads support. 4 Decks. Requires VirtualDJ 8.2+ by djdad. Every command is perfect in my controller.

So I think, when you upgrade the software better to upgrade as well the skin compatible to VDJ8.2

I think I can agree as I was messing around with some skins and I realize that the controller works better with some skins than others, so I have decided to stick "PADS - Numark NS7II/NS7III

Posté Sun 17 Jul 16 @ 1:17 am
I am still having the same problem with sample volume changing when I hit the button. Ns7iii anyone find a solution yet? Should I delete the ns7 skin and reinstall it?

Posté Tue 20 Sep 16 @ 10:06 pm
DJ-OutlawLou wrote :
I am still having the same problem with sample volume changing when I hit the button. Ns7iii anyone find a solution yet? Should I delete the ns7 skin and reinstall it?

I still have the issue from time to time.

Posté Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 1:44 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If it's the sampler you're having issues with, then you're probably using the pressure sensitive pad mode as above. The volume will depend on how hard you hit the pad.

Posté Wed 05 Oct 16 @ 4:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)