Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Slight pause / lag when searching database

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I'm using a Macbook Pro Retina (2015) bootcamped to Windows 10. Last week for the first time I noticed lag and a very short freeze in the program when I started typing to search the database. I'd never noticed this before. I put this down to an early 'new' build so I went back to last released stable one (3324) but the issue is still there. I'm using a 4TB Samsung USB3 Drive which has never let me down before. I did check the fragmentation which was 0%.
The music itself doesn't stop, but as I'm using videos, the videos do freeze for a split second when the program freezes before continuing. Is there anything else I could check? Is there a way to download the previous version to 3324 to check whether its still there?
Any help would be appreciated.

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 6:59 pm

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 8:19 pm
Great than you - I've just installed version 3311 and it's fine. Can I report this as a possible bug in 3324 and 3343??

Posté Mon 08 Aug 16 @ 9:23 pm
Has anyone else been able to reproduce this bug? As I said, with the older version it's fine, just tried it again on the newer version, lag and pause in the video / program is still there..

Posté Thu 11 Aug 16 @ 7:57 am
MellpotPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Hi i had this problem in windows 10 pc i found that the power saving sleep settings are to blame
if i didnt search for at least 30sec i would get the delay for untill hard drive came on line
go into all power settings and switch off sleep modes etc also go into usb setting as there is a setting in there aswell my system is now ok.
i am running 2 external usb samsung drives.
Hope this helps.

Posté Tue 16 Aug 16 @ 6:15 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)