Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Sujet Video plugin needed.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I need a plugin similar to showlogo that will show elapsed and remaining time of the track on the video output screen.

If this exists already please direct me on where i can find it.

Thanks,
DJ James

Posté Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 5:48 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
I dont really know what youre after, but doesnt Tellymedia work with all kinds of photos, logos etc. ?

Posté Mon 22 Aug 16 @ 3:48 pm
Yes but what I need is the live Elapsed time info that is displayed for each deck on the VDJ skin.
I want viewers to be able to see how long the video has been playing or how long it has left.

DJ James

Posté Thu 25 Aug 16 @ 10:59 pm
Nope.......

Posté Fri 26 Aug 16 @ 12:57 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
jamesvanek wrote :
Yes but what I need is the live Elapsed time info that is displayed for each deck on the VDJ skin.
I want viewers to be able to see how long the video has been playing or how long it has left.

DJ James

@SBDJ shouldn't the native text plugin be able to do this? [tried #`script`#, but it's not happening]

Posté Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 9:48 pm
http://virtualdj.com/addons/16538/RemainCircle.html

I had the idea and asked our Scot to come up with something similar so he made this.
Ive used it on v8 and it was handy before I got the remote app to work.

in this plugin you can change where the circle appears on the output screen, change transparency and change size too

Posté Tue 13 Sep 16 @ 2:01 am
I have been using Remain Circle on VDJ 7 for a long time. It has worked flawlessly, showing the time remaining of the video that the audience sees. If I load the next video on the other deck in the background, the Remain Circle doesn't change. Thank you to whomever created it!

I have the infinity license and I am trying to use Remain Circle in VDJ 8. The problem I have is Remain Circle seems to only display the last video that was LOADED. For example: I load a video in the deck 1, hit play, and activate "Remain Circle". The result is the audience sees the video and the little Remain Circle in the corner. I can leave the booth and deal with other issues. I can look up at the Remain Circle to get an idea of how much time I have left before the song ends.

The problem is I usually like to cue up (load) the next song before I leave the booth, so I have more time and can just step in and hit play for the next song. The problem is when I cue up (load) that song on deck 2 before I leave the booth, suddenly the Remain Circle changes to show the song I just cued (loaded). The full circle stays on the screen and doesn't move because the song is paused. The Remain Circle is then is useless as far as telling me when the song on deck 1 is about to end.

Can anyone fix Remain Circle so it works as it does in VDJ 7? Or can anyone tell me if there is a setting or adjustment that I can make?

Thank you for any help.

Posté Sat 04 Nov 17 @ 5:28 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
I can update this plugin for v8, I wasn't sure anyone was actually still using it ;)

Posté Mon 06 Nov 17 @ 10:07 am
Yes PLEASE SBDJ (Scott) if you could please. I've been using this and the simple "text" in VDJ 7 for years. These just are not as easy to use in VDJ8.

If you need a further explanation of the problem I described feel free to message me. Thank you.

Posté Mon 13 Nov 17 @ 8:27 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)