Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Podcast Question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Is there a limit on Podcasts. I uploaded one the other day and it fine. I loaded two more today but they do not seem to work. I get a message that they are loading when I click on the start arrow. So where am I going wrong?

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 2:08 am
Logout and see if they'll play.

I can't seem to get mine to play when I logged into the site, as soon as I log out everything is fine.

I mentioned this in the other thread.

Let me know if it works for you or not, curious to know if its on my end or this site.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 4:42 am
You are correct. I can get nothing unless I am logged out. If it were not for your earlier post I would not have known that. But even logged out I still have the problem with two of the three podcasts. I even went to my smart phone and had the same problem.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 1:09 pm
Ok cool and Thanks for the verification, at least we know its not us doing anything wrong.

I'm sure Rune is behind the scenes fixing what ever the problem is.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 5:30 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
@fallguy66

I'm logged in and I can listen to '60s [3] [how much reverb?], can't load your latest though

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 5:39 pm
I dont think its that other people can hear it, we can't listen to our own podcast if we are logged into this site.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 5:52 pm
locodog,

I just did a test and it worked. I deleted all but 1960's (3) and am just finishing up a new one 1970's (3). It is due to finish in about two minutes. I will check and see if this works! Thanks for your help...

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 6:09 pm
Thanks to The Sound Insurgent and locodog. I got the new file 1970 (3) to work somehow. I do not know what was wrong with the ones I deleted but I will keep trying and hopefully succeeding...

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 6:17 pm
yeah i just checked my podcasts do not work when i am logged in either they used to. It doesn't matter what browser i try either still not playing.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 7:16 pm
locodog wrote :
@fallguy66

I'm logged in and I can listen to '60s [3] [how much reverb?], can't load your latest though

62% reverb. In the 60's and 70's we did a lot of that.....

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 8:33 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)