Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ v8.2 b3343 Freezes or Closes when playing video with my laptop connected or not to a projector.

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

djbtchPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Good night amigos,

I have a Laptop Lenovo Y50, Windows 10 Home 64 bits, Core i7, Nvidia Geforce GTX, 8GB Ram, 1 tb, Denon HC4500 and it has happened to me several times that after 30 minutes or an hour of djing automatically freezes and/or restarts Vdj 8, This usually happens when played with mp4 video with my laptop connected to a projector, last Saturday was playing with mp4 video but my laptop was not connected to a projector or screen and still froze and restart, i already update Windows, Geforce Nvidia GTX, i have Virtual Dj v8.2 b3343, Denon ASIO Drivers, i also update the firmware 1006 in the Denon Midi Controler, i don't know what else i can do to make it work, i also change the energy config to stay on all the time, can someone help me solve this issues please?

Best Regards d-_-b
...:::: djbtch ::::...

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 3:29 am
You have 2 crash reports on your account. The first one is file related, so it would be very helpful if you could find which file cause the crash and send it to us. The second one is related to DDJASIO.

Posté Tue 23 Aug 16 @ 10:11 am
djbtchPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hello PhantomDeejay,

Thank you for the quick response, can you please explain me more about the DDJASIO, i have the latest update/firmware how can i find what is the problem with DDJASIO?

About the File i played when the software crashes i don't remember wich one was, but i'll keep searching to find the file or the files and share them with you in order to help me more.

Best Regards

Posté Tue 06 Sep 16 @ 3:33 am
DDJASIO is your Denon ASIO drivers. Can you post a screen shot of your sound configurations?

Posté Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 2:41 pm
I dont mean to hijack this but you said he had to crash reports on his account. Is this something VDJ8 automatically does? I would like to know if there is something I need to do for VDJ to report things like this in the event I have an issue and you guys have the report. THANKS and I hope the other guy who started this thread gets his issue taken care of. THANKS

Posté Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 8:43 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)