Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Sujet JammText ? - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Can you hide the phonenumbers ?

In Pushbullet and TellyVisual it can show the three last digits or hide it all.

Great question! It doesn't show audience phone numbers. The numbers you see are your number that people should text. We know people don't want to share their personal phone numbers. We actually showed a few digits in early development but that just confused people, so we hide it altogether.

Posté Thu 15 Sep 16 @ 3:45 pm
Can the banners be made transparent?? No except for the lettering?

Posté Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 2:04 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
No problem to make the text background transparent with TellyVisual.
Very easy to make different layouts with fonts etc..

Posté Fri 16 Sep 16 @ 2:29 pm
Yeah I know about Telly, lol!

Can the same be done with JammText?

Posté Sat 17 Sep 16 @ 1:53 am
you can change the banners to your liking if you do not want them to text you shut that off

Posté Sun 18 Sep 16 @ 10:47 pm
Sorry, I missed this. At the moment, you do not have the ability to use a transparent banner in JammText. We are evaluating more customization options in the future. One thing I'll note is we tried to make the banner overlay as legible as possible without interrupting the video. It sits lower on the screen than other programs and with bigger font. This increases your interaction in situations where you might only have 40 inch tvs in a big room. Since many videos are shot in cinema widescreen and not 16:9, much of the JammText display is below the video anyway.

Posté Thu 22 Sep 16 @ 6:19 pm
Just a quick note since "Pangolin" was mentioned.

There is a free version of our system which is quite capable. Works with and without VDJ. Biggest cost would be the modem, but E182E costs typically less then $50 on eBay or Amazon...

Bill

Posté Mon 17 Oct 16 @ 10:10 pm
But Pangolin still doesnt allow for pictures (SMS)....... Can we get this updated??

I've been asking for this for quite awhile now and everytime I'm told no.

Posté Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 2:58 am
With all due respect, Pangolin's free version is still not free of other charges. In addition to the $50 modem, you need a phone plan. When I've priced it out, it was $16/month to add a line on my cell plan. Compare that to $19.99/month for JammText, which already includes a phone plan with your own dedicated number. There is no service to our knowledge that does SMS/MMS 100% for free.

We also have a free 1 month trial available now - check it out on our site!

Posté Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 2:48 pm
wblairPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I had JammText for several months.
I tested software at home quite a bit on a fast wired internet connection. The software worked Great!!. I used Twitter, Instagram, etc and I got the pictures and messages on my computer within a few seconds.

I then tried the software in the real world and had horrible results. I am a mobile DJ and many places either don't have WI-FI or it is too slow to be of any use. I would send pictures or text from my phone to phone number provided or tried Twitter/Instagram and if I was lucky they would appear up to 30 minutes later. Usually they did not show up on my computer at all.

I dropped the service recently since I did not see any use paying for software that I could not use.

Now if you are a DJ in a Club and have a internet connection that works, then the software would be useful.

Dale

Posté Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 8:16 pm
Hi Dale, sorry to hear about your experience. Do you have 4g data on your phone? We've had very good experience tethering when WiFi isn't available. For most events, JammText shouldn't use more than 50MB of data, so it shouldn't burn through your data plan either. There are also a few best practices you can do to minimize data usage at your event, for example, create your montage ahead of time and don't modify it during your event.

Posté Thu 17 Nov 16 @ 10:04 pm
apedjPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posté Mon 20 Mar 17 @ 9:35 am
Is Jammtext available outside of the USA. I would like to try this but am in the UK is this available to us over here ?

Posté Thu 29 Jun 17 @ 10:52 pm
Yes, JammText is available outside of the USA since social media messages are supported worldwide. However, SMS and MMS are currently supported only in the US and Canada at this time.

Posté Fri 14 Jul 17 @ 3:27 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :

With JammText 1.2, you can adjust the transparency of the boxes and change the highlight font colors as well. JammText offers a dark and white theme, and you can also change the background image if running JammText in "fullscreen" mode. Here are some screenshot examples:

Posté Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 4:15 pm
user8599910 wrote :

With JammText 1.2, you can adjust the transparency of the boxes and change the highlight font colors as well. JammText offers a dark and white theme, and you can also change the background image if running JammText in "fullscreen" mode. Here are some screenshot examples:

I can see the boxes on every picture you posted, lol!

Posté Fri 08 Sep 17 @ 10:57 pm
[quote=user8599910]I can see the boxes on every picture you posted, lol!

I was just trying to show that you can adjust the amount of transparency now. Here is picture of the new settings:

Posté Sun 17 Sep 17 @ 12:26 am
Will JammText work with VDJ 7 or will it only work with VDJ 8?

Posté Fri 30 Mar 18 @ 2:57 pm
djmirage3 wrote :
Will JammText work with VDJ 7 or will it only work with VDJ 8?

VDJ8+ if you want to use JammText with your music videos. To be clear, JammText will work on both (VDJ7 & 8) for non video djing use... but you need at least VDJ8 if you want to run JammText as a banner overlay on top of your music videos. You also may need to adjust a setting in VDJ. Here is some info on how to adjust the setting: http://mixcityinc.com/support.html#!articles/857-5364-jammtext-is-hiding-behind-the-video-how-do-i-fix-this

Posté Mon 23 Jul 18 @ 2:04 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)