Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet Getting both decks to work on Gemini CDMP 7000?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hey guys, just trying to help out a friend here. He had VDJ 7.0.4 on his mac and bought that Gemini controller, he's not computer savvy so I am trying to help him out. I have connected the mac's USB to the gemini MIDI but I am hearing both decks of VDJ playing only on one channel of the controller. In VDJ's Sound Setup, the config is :
Inputs: None
Outputs: External Mixer
Sound card: Mono Separated

Can anyone tell me if that is the correct config please and if not tell me what the correct config should be? Thanks.

Posté Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:24 pm

Posté Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:32 pm
but I am not understanding this part of the instructions:

To setup the MIDI maps for the CDMP-7000:
1. Place the MIDI and HID device files in Virtual DJ’s “Devices” folder.

I am not seeing where it shows where to find those MIDI and HID files? Can anyone help with this please?

Posté Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 8:47 pm
Ok guys, following those intructions I linked to got it done, only one issue left, the left side deck of VDJ is playing on the right side of the controller and vice versa. The sound setup config is now:
Inputs None
Outputs External Mixer - Deck 1: Chan 1&2 / Deck 2 : Chan 3&4
Soundcard 4-out card - Aggregate Device

How can I get left deck in VDJ to work with left deck/wheel on the controller please?

Posté Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 10:06 pm
jt7692ControlleristMember since 2014
mikehende wrote :
Ok guys, following those intructions I linked to got it done, only one issue left, the left side deck of VDJ is playing on the right side of the controller and vice versa. The sound setup config is now:
Inputs None
Outputs External Mixer - Deck 1: Chan 1&2 / Deck 2 : Chan 3&4
Soundcard 4-out card - Aggregate Device

How can I get left deck in VDJ to work with left deck/wheel on the controller please?

In the config screen set the first mapping to deck to and the second mapping to deck one.

Posté Fri 23 Sep 16 @ 11:30 pm
Thanks but sorry not understanding, when you say "set the first mapping....." are you referring to a setting in the Sound Setup or in the Mappers tab please? For either one I am not seeing how to do so, would you have a screenshot or link please?

Posté Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:37 am

Posté Sat 24 Sep 16 @ 12:46 am
kabimbiPRO InfinityMember since 2013
I'm having the same exact issue. WithVirtual DJ 8.2, what needs to be done?

Posté Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 6:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)