Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Vdj8 is not responding

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

does anyone have issue with the VDj8 my is not responding i even tried to install a new software and its not working

Posté Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 3:33 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
What do you mean by not responding?

Posté Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 11:45 am
dinopinero wrote :
does anyone have issue with the VDj8 my is not responding i even tried to install a new software and its not working

I am having the same problem. The laptop I want to use VDJ8 for will not respond. It will show up in the taskbar at the bottom but will not show up on the screen. It has a fresh Windows 7 install with all drivers and updates, up-to-date.

Posté Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 6:19 pm
I too have experienced (in the past few builds) on Mac that when you load the software sometimes it hangs (won't load fully) and I have to force quit and re-load VDJ where it seems to work fine...somewhat bizzare!

Posté Tue 18 Oct 16 @ 10:07 pm
same problem...running a mac VDJ 8 not responding...please offer a solution!

Posté Sat 21 Jan 17 @ 5:06 am
madlovemusic wrote :
please offer a solution!

Please explain in detail what's happening.

What actions are you performing (or trying to perform), what are you expecting to happen, and what's not happening (or happening instead)?

Just saying "not responding" doesn't give anyone enough information to determine the problem.

Posté Sat 21 Jan 17 @ 1:02 pm
When you double click on the Virtual DJ 8 icon and it loads, other than showing up on the the menu bar with the title "Virtual DJ," NOTHING else loads up. No splash screen, no logo, no drop down menu to even quit the app. Nothing. Just the words Virtual DJ on the menu bar. I have to go to "Force Quit" to even close the app. I've already reinstalled the app AND a clean install of Mac OS Sierra and repaired any permissions and deleted the old permissions and nothing. Double click, Virtual DJ on menu bar but nothing else. Waited forever just to see if it would load up and nothing. I have the license to run it for the Numark Mixtrack Pro III as well. Worked fine before with the last build and even deleted this version and reinstalled the old build and it still keeps doing the same thing. I've had to use other software to for gigs and it's annoying as hell.

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 3:04 am
What skin are you using?

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 2:36 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Things to try...
- open VirtualDJ from Applications instead of the menu bar.
- rename settings.xml from Documents/VirtualDJ folder to old_settings.xml
- backup (remove) the database.xml from /Documents/VirtualDJ folder

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 12:16 pm
rjd137PRO InfinityMember since 2006
is there a way to go back to the old ver. I can not get the update to work. night side is playing its load the song or video and that it. and in config everything says error. no matter what I try I get the same thing

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 7:51 pm

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 9:15 pm
Hi,

It looks like an old issue : Error message appear under the main window and make it unreachable, specially midi related with some slow drivers and/or VirtualMIDISynth or other BASS library.
Sometimes "Alt-Tab" make it visible and you can then close the error box.

Posté Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 5:14 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)