Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Output video to additional display other than master running 3 separate displays

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I want to know if its possible to output video from deck1 to display2 and video from deck2 to display3(master)
I have looked at the script and do not seem to be able to direct the video where i want it. I can only direct video to master output.
This makes cueing video very frustrating.
I am using deck1/display2 to check and prep video before it is output to master and deck2/display3 as master.
In an ideal world I would like to be able to cue/check either deck on display2 prior to sending to master/display3
Can anyone help please

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 12:39 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
VDJ only has one video output, so it isn't an option directly available.
What is possible however is to create a skin with a second window that would just show deck 1 or deck 2 video previews. You could then move this window over to your second display to achieve what you want.

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 7:22 am
hrdnxPRO InfinityMember since 2011

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 9:02 am
Adion wrote :
VDJ only has one video output, so it isn't an option directly available.
What is possible however is to create a skin with a second window that would just show deck 1 or deck 2 video previews. You could then move this window over to your second display to achieve what you want.

You make it sound so easy..... Unfortunately I haven't got the foggiest idea how or even where to start!

Posté Thu 20 Oct 16 @ 7:19 pm
NuzzletPRO InfinityMember since 2015
If you are looking to developing your own, visit the VDJwiki under "Support/Help" in the navigation bar at the top of the website.

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 2:26 am
C'mon man, did you read the reply he gave, in the post directly in front of yours? You want him to create his own?

Posté Fri 21 Oct 16 @ 2:54 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)