Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Gemini G2v Can only Scratch on 1 deck. Help Please!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello fellow Dj's ran into a a lil problem. I cannot scratch on both decks on my Gemini G2v controller. The left deck works perfect. I can scratch and search by turning jog wheel. Right deck I can only search and cannot scratch. I checked all settings, controller is on Vinyl mode. The jog wheel itself does work because if I pause a track and scratch I can hear the scratch, but when the track is played its like the scratch effect is muted. I reinstalled VDJ8, controller driver, and did the latest update on controller. Did not fix my issue. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You!

Posté Mon 31 Oct 16 @ 8:08 am
I'm having a similar experience with my G4V. It's not all of the way gone yet but it's getting there. I think it has to do with the sensor in the jog wheel. It's Weird that its only one side.

Posté Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 3:38 am
Yeah I've tried multiple setting changes and nothing. I tried the setting on the "scratch" window on the center of the VDJ skin. I tried cloning the decks...nothing. Like I said it does the effect. But its different than the left deck. The left one is 100% scratch effect and the right is like 50% scratch. Weird. Let me kow if you find a solution. Thanks

Posté Fri 18 Nov 16 @ 4:56 am
Mines does that as well. It comes and it goes. It actually surprises me when it does work. I wonder gemini has a fix update for this.

Posté Fri 13 Jan 17 @ 1:58 pm
Can we get help plz VDJ staff on this issue or look into it plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Posté Wed 11 Apr 18 @ 1:07 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Most likely it's a faulty hardware unit, so best would be to contact Gemini Support

Posté Wed 11 Apr 18 @ 7:11 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)