Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet No audio on certain VOB videos

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi all,

I've noticed I have a few video VOB files that no longer play the audio but did before. Is there a way in 8.2 to change to a different codec?

Posté Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:13 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
If there are only a few VOB videos not working I think it would help the Dev Team if you could upload such file as an example.

Posté Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:19 am
Good idea, just sent it technical help

Posté Tue 15 Nov 16 @ 9:51 am

Posté Tue 03 Jan 17 @ 11:39 pm
I guess no one cares enough about these problem files but I will be needing to remove them from server. They just sent me an email about me going over space limits the other day.

Quite a few of my vob files show video glitches (jumping around or other odd behavior)... some are a bit subtle but the one above shows it well. Compare with some other player where they are smooth with no glitches. I guess the audio not playing problem was never fixed either.

Posté Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 11:01 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
I got them, will have a look soon

Posté Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 1:10 pm
Thanks... The dolby_aurora.vob sample plays jerky video. The dts_sparks_(sprite_mix).vob sample starts out playing fine (but with no audio) and then toward the end a red dts rectangle appears and then it blinks on and off a couple times. It should not be blinking on and off and is maybe a clue for you. It should turn solid red and then fade out with no blinking. The glitch video is not limited to these 2 either.

Posté Thu 05 Jan 17 @ 1:34 pm
djjbPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I have the same problem.
One folder with 266 .VOB files, and 60 of them are with no sound in virtual dj. Played ok with windows media player.
All the files had sound in the past.

Posté Sun 05 Mar 17 @ 12:59 pm
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Is it only with the latest build?
There were changes made to .VOB files handling. Maybe a regression bug?

Posté Mon 06 Mar 17 @ 9:40 am
There have been a couple of new builds since I posted this problem back in November of last year. I opened a ticket and sent a link to a problem file. I was told it's a known issue which would be dealt with in a future build. Still no fix !

Posté Mon 06 Mar 17 @ 9:52 am
DJ FusiPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Is there fix on the way ?. All my VOB file I ripped from DVD have no audio

Posté Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 6:03 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Converting them to mp4 is probably the best solution.

Posté Fri 24 Mar 17 @ 7:04 pm
Have to say I'm very disappointed with this. I raised a ticket back in November of last year and was told it would be fixed in a future update....Still nothing

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 5:47 am
Alan, My VOB files that were not playing audio before now play the audio. Can you post another link of one that does not play the audio? All of mine play the audio now sense several months ago.

Posté Tue 28 Mar 17 @ 8:11 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)