Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Need help with Virtual DJ LE

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi everyone, I'm new to djing and only started recently.

I just have a question about VDJ LE and its features:

So I bought a Numark Party Mix (which is what I can afford right now) and I know that it comes with VDJ LE. I downloaded it after registering my Party Mix on Numark.com so I got that right and started learning how to mix for a few days. Then one day I looked at licenses and it says my trial expires in 20 days and I got really worried because it says I have to pay £43 ($49) to unlock my controller, I looked on the Numark website, VDJ forum and a load of other websites but I can't find the info I'm looking for. So my question is, does VDJ LE expire to VDJ Home or does it come with Pro features that then expire? Any help to resolve this issue will help :)

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 3:48 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
You have a LE licence, you have been give a pro trial, the trial will expire and revert back to LE, register your LE serial here and you can download some extras, skins fx what have you.

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 4:10 pm
Thanks for the help Locodog, now I don't have to worry now :)

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 4:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 4:40 pm
Thank you that's very helpful

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 4:50 pm
***UPDATE***

Right this problem was actually my fault (I messed up), basically I kept using the serial code instead of my license code on my Party Mix so it said I basically only had VDJ8 Pro for the trial period. So after adding the license code to VDJ8, it finally works and I have the LE version finally and a Pro trial - also added 9 more days. I can't believe I was so silly :)

Posté Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 4:58 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)