Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet newbie with old controller question

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi All,

Back in the day I picked up a motion dive tokyo console that I had great fun with. I dug it out of the attic and found a post here that showed me how to load win7 drivers for the device to get it running on my laptop. So far so good. However, I have not been able to find software to access it's features [what I have is non-operational with win7]. Has anyone used this device with Virtual DJ and if yes, would you please comment on its configuration and performance?

thank you

Posté Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 5:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Looks better suited to be a aux video controller, it's not in the supported HW list so it would require a def and mapping file to be written [see vdjwiki controller devs] or perhaps since no midi out from vdj is required perhaps a simple midi wrapper will do

Posté Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 5:21 pm
Thanks locodog.
It is a circa 2005 video controller/fx device for real time performance that was distributed by Edirol/Roland and true, it's not in the HW list. I'll check out the midi wrapper videos and go from there. Perhaps another member will see my post and have additional info in the meantime.

cheers!

Posté Mon 16 Jan 17 @ 11:34 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)