Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ 8 & DENON 3700S

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

hi all need help! my set up is vdj 8 with 2 denon 3700s need config settings to control my denons..can get the left deck to work as a controller but not my right,the deck spins but on vdj it dosnt move and sound plays out of the left deck? has anyone any idea what is going on or anyone the correct setup that would be very helpful i was previously given config settings for vdj7 does anyone have the setting for vdj8?

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 12:03 pm
would you not need a license to use those?

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 12:08 pm
i do mate

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 12:35 pm
My mistake then, says Home User next to your name on here. Were you on a cracked version of 7 previously? can screw up settings

Posté Thu 19 Jan 17 @ 1:49 pm
still using old account here its saved on laptop havnt updated account yet,can you help for new settings as i said cant the 2 denons to play with external mixer using vdj7 is no issue! the layout is different and cant get it to work..do you have the settings?

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 11:30 am
is each one connected to separate USB on laptop, and have you pressed the button at the top of each one to put it in midi mode? you cannot use the link connection. Which maybe is what you have done if only one is working?

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 11:48 am
Yeah thats all done its the point when all connected vdj 8 is loaded with a tunes shows on the denons aswell as it is connected,but when playing the wavebar dosn't move the denons are spinning its such a disaster..but its the same setup i use in vdj7 which there is no issue..

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:07 pm
Have you maybe got the one denon set as deck 4 rather than 2 maybe? doesnt the eject button toggle which deck it is set as, so 2/4. If you open the 4 deck skin in VDJ you can assign which decks are assigned to each side.

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:16 pm
dont honestly mate i'll try it later at work here can you give the settings what you think it is and complete setup? thanks

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:24 pm
I am not at my gig machine either so don't have VDJ here. I have also never used these units. I use a 4 deck controller. But I use the two deck skin and did have similar issues when I first got it, because the right hand deck was being assigned as deck 3, so not shown on the 2 deck skin and crossfader had to be on the left when right deck was playing. Took a bit of head scratching to figure it out, and then realised how simple it actually was. To me this sounds like what is going on with you. Easiest thing to do when you get home is to just click at the top and open the 4 deck skin. You will then instantly see which deck starts playing when you select track on the right hardware deck. There are then 4 little squares in a block each side where you choose each deck for each side. It is not visible on the two deck skin.

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:37 pm
cheers mate i'll let you know later how im getting on and i'll be intouch thanks

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:41 pm
Andy 7689 what are the sound config setup etc i know when i am using dj there is no issue maybe its me with the setup in vdj8

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 12:47 pm
I thought the unit had a pre-defined sound setup, so there should just be a button that you press in the setting to apply it.

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 1:05 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)