Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Installing an older version on Mac

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am using a Macbook Pro with Retina and current version of 8.2. To test out a couple of issues, I want to revert back to an older version. If I uninstall the current one and install the older version, it still shows as the newer version when I start the program from the Applications folder. The only way to get it to run the older version it to click on a separate VDJ icon created on the desktop for the older version, not the version from the applications folder. Am i doing something wrong? Also, I need to delete the settings.xml file - where would that be located? Thanks in advance

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 8:49 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
I think the name of the executable changed, so yeah, it is possible that you have to click the 2nd icon.

The setting is located at
./Users/{username}/Documents/VirtualDJ/settings.xml

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 10:32 am
I can't get this to work now. The VDJ from Applications is in the trash, I installed the old build, but cannot see where this has installed to - no icon on desktop, nothing new added in applications. I am trying to install an old build to test out a particular problem

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 2:17 pm
dcomoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Do a Spotlight search for VirtualDJ and see if there are any application icons left over in any folder. If you find any, move to trash and empty.

Then do a re-install. You should be fine.

Posté Fri 20 Jan 17 @ 4:16 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)