Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Failing to initiate sound card

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Since updating to the latest version of VDJ8 while playing my DJ console MK2 fails. I am getting a message which says: *4 Hercules DJ Console MK2. Failing to initialize device. When I first open VDJ everything is OK it is while playing that I will intermittently get this failure. If I shut my PC down and start over everything is OK again and then it may or may not fail again for that session. I am running Windows 7, 64bits. This happens sometime in the middle of my live internet broadcast which is very embarrassing as I have go off line and restart. Can I go back to an older update of VDJ8.

Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Best regards.

Posté Fri 17 Feb 17 @ 8:06 pm
Yes you can get a previous release from here. I save all of my previous versions, in case I have to go back. You may want to do the same.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 12:36 am
Thanks for the quick response. The info you gave me took me to the change log that shows what the different build accomplished but it did not allow me to go back and download a previous update. How do I download a previous update? My system crashed again tonight while I was doing a live show.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 7:55 am

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 9:57 am
Thank you Groovindj, I just downloaded build 3456 I will be testing it later to see if everything works OK. I will post the results.

Thanks again.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 4:36 pm
Sorry for the wrong link.

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 8:25 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)