Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet VMS5 issue

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am wishing to use an American Audio VMS5 to control my Virtual dj software. I have downloaded the Asio driver from the American Audio website so that the software should in theory work with the controller. When I plug the controller in the software recognises the controller and it appears the sound setup tab in the settings as a controller. However it doesn't control the software. When I go into the controllers tab in settings it states that the VMS5 has failed to connect. My laptop is a HP pavilion dv6 with an I7 processor and 8GB RAM sI am wishing to use an American Audio VMS5 to control my Virtual dj software. When I plug the controller in the software recognises the controller and it appears in the settings as a controller. However it doesn't control the software. When I go into the controllers tab in settings it states that the VMS5 has failed to connect. My laptop is a HP pavilion dv6 with an I7 processor and 8GB RAM running on Windows 7, so is more than up to the specs required. I have tried the controller on another laptop using Virtual DJ and it works fine. I have tried using different cables and performing windows updates. Can you help with this at all please?

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 6:40 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 7:39 pm
LOCKED AS DUPLICATE BY AMAHM

Posté Sat 18 Feb 17 @ 8:24 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)