Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Search facilty not working correctly

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I am running the lastest version of VD on a brand new laptop. For some reason when used for the second time, when looking for tracks the search facility does not work correctly. Any ideas.

Posté Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 3:06 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Your description is unhelpful,
I'm guessing you haven't included the fields you'd like to search, the dot next to the search box will show you what fields are included in the search.

Posté Sun 19 Feb 17 @ 3:43 pm
Sorry, I have made sure everything is ticked that I require. If I type in a song title correctly I just don't get all the info I have done previously.

Posté Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 8:15 pm
Yeah I think I know what you mean here, happens to me all the time but never really thought anything of it. I just click on another folder and then back and try again. When you type in a song, and then delete out the text that you have just searched, then type something else, sometimes you just get no results. Not sure why it happens, but it does. Also a pain that you have to make sure you put the comma or apostrophe in, or it won't find it. But there is ways round it. For instance "can't fight the moonlight" I would just search "fight the moonlight" because I don't know if the song has the apostrophe in it or not.

Posté Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 8:20 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)