Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Old versions

Sujet problema con mis licencias

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Buenas noches tengo registradas 3 licencias con virtual dj 7 mis controladores se han danado y los he tenido que remplazar, estos solo aceptan virtual dj 8, tienen en el mercado algun controlador que todavía trabaje con virtual dj 7 ,Que puedo hacer con mis licencias de virtual 7 , hay alguna manera de llevarlas a virtual dj 8 o debo pagar todo e nuevo , necesito ayuda por favor

Posté Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 4:33 am
VDJ 8 is a free upgrade for anyone with a VDJ 7 Pro license.

Download VDJ 8, install it and log in to the software with your forum username and password.

Posté Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 6:05 pm
Ok thanks but how can i do if i have 3 laptops , 3 licenses with use same ID and password

Posté Mon 20 Feb 17 @ 10:25 pm
i have no way no make each of the 3 computer have the own license, i only see my 3 licenses when i log in but i can't assigned to each virtualdj 8 software, so i am afraid the system think i running 3 lapots with only one lisence and get shutdown

Posté Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 12:06 am
Read the license terms and conditions for VDJ 8.

You can install VDJ 8 on as many computers as you like, but you can only be logged in and using two licensed versions at the same time. That is, your main DJ computer and a backup computer. Using more than two at once on the same license is not permitted (or possible) and not necessary for a single DJ.

What kind of licenses are the 3 that you have? Not 3 Pro licenses?

Posté Tue 21 Feb 17 @ 6:33 pm
yes i have 3 pro licenses vdj 7 but i need to use the 3 computers at the same time that why i pay for all the licenses , how can i separate each license
please i need you help

Posté Wed 22 Feb 17 @ 11:08 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)