Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet SONIQUE VIDEO GRAPHICS

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Since I have upgraded to VDJ 8, I have not been able to smoothly transition from video/karaoke to just music tracks while using the Sonique plug in. I have to manually switch from video/karaoke to Sonique when the songs come to an end. This is very frustrating as I count on a smooth transition from one to the other, as was the case with VDJ 7. I am not the type of DJ that is constantly behind his system...I like to engage with the crowd, sing a song, or simply sit back and watch the show from across the room. I hope that this difference can be remedied as the Sonique graphics that I use have become an integral part of my shows. If there is a viable alternative, I will entertain the thought of switching, but would prefer to keep what I have...

Posté Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 4:12 pm

Posté Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 4:38 pm
I have not tried Milkdrop...I saw the image of it, but I don't know if it contains the graphic I desire. Are there more than one graphic like Sonique has, or just the "milkdrop" graphic? I primarily use the "Burn" graphic from Sonique...

Posté Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 5:31 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Sonique plugins are still supported, and if you select the desired effect as audioonlyvisualisation in options it will automatically take over when transitioning from video to audio

Posté Sun 26 Feb 17 @ 6:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)