Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Deezer premium

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

KDubIIIPRO InfinityMember since 2017
I have the deezer premium. But when I try to use the songs from deezer offline it says have to have deezer premium to play offline

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 4:49 pm
you cant use them offline ... only online

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 4:54 pm
wickedmix wrote :

I read where u can have deezer premium where you download the songs and can use it offline..cause I get the error message must have deezer premium for offline which I have

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 5:13 pm
KDubIII wrote :

I read where u can have deezer premium where you download the songs and can use it offline

The important thing is.....where did you read that? If it was on the Deezer web site, then it's true - when you play them in Deezer.

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 5:41 pm
When I use my laptop and load a song from deezer while I am not connected to Wi-Fi it says on virtual dj that it requires deezer premium to play

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 7:45 pm
Yes, you said that in your first post. You've also got a reply explaining the situation.

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 7:53 pm
KDubIII wrote :
wickedmix wrote :

I read where u can have deezer premium where you download the songs and can use it offline..cause I get the error message must have deezer premium for offline which I have

That is if you use the Deezer app. In VDJ Deezer does not allow caching/offline play

Posté Sun 26 Mar 17 @ 8:58 pm
I have Deezer premium but it says that I need deezer premium on the software still

Posté Sun 07 Oct 18 @ 3:07 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)