Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet PIONEER DDJ-SZ2 - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

What version and build of VDJ are you using?

What (exactly) was the message?

Quote :
Is there other settings I'm missing?

It's very hard to know or say, because you didn't mention the settings that you are using.

Posté Sun 28 May 17 @ 7:53 am
I'm using VDJ 8.2 and I haven't touched any of the settings. I've simply hooked up SZ2 and tried it out. I'm trying to find out if there's a particular settings required to get full functionality of the controller since the default settings doesn't seem to do the trick. Cheers

Posté Sun 28 May 17 @ 11:36 am
Sorry, VDJ 8.2 b3734, thanks.

Posté Sun 28 May 17 @ 11:37 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Does the ddj-sz2 pitch fader move the onscreen pitch fader ?
What happens when u load a track and press PLAY from the controller ?
Does the track play from the onscreen PLAY button ?

Do you see the factory default mapping selected/available in settings->controllers tab when the ddj-sz2 is selected from the left side list ?

Posté Sun 28 May 17 @ 11:42 pm
Thanks for your support and apologies for late response. I've actually packed away the SZ2 for now and using my Denon. Play button on the controller doesn't play the software and vise, I have to click play on VDJ. The sliders does synchronize though. I haven't checked or touched any settings. I'll set the controller up on weekend and and go into VDJ controller settings. Cheers

Posté Wed 31 May 17 @ 12:54 am
Hello, Friends! My hardware is DDJ-SZ2! VDJ 8.2 actual build (3870). I mix video-clips!
I had serious problems at the last party. Loading the next track happened the double loading without asking it stopped the track that was being played. I got a loud boo! I would like to ask for an urgent solution to the bugs. The pre-listening on channel 2 is also reversed and the Back button also does not work properly! Help!!!! Thank you !!!

Posté Sun 01 Oct 17 @ 8:25 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Open VirtualDJ, goto Settings-->Controllers tab and choose the Pioneer DDJ-SZ2 from the left-side list
Search in the Key list for the "BROWSE_LOAD" key and edit its assigned action as follows...
Replace the part " ..... deck left clone_deck right : deck right clone_deck left .... " with " ... deck right clone_deck left : deck left clone_deck right ..."
This will cause the double/fast push of the load button to clone the other deck to the "loading" one.

For the PFL buttons, please make sure you have the correct Audio setup as shown here.. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddjsz2/installation.html

What about the BACK button ? What is that you would expect from that ?

Posté Mon 02 Oct 17 @ 7:23 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)