Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet numark party mix mapping
hi. i have numark party mix. on this controller there is 4 pads and button that change function of the pads so i can change 3 function and at each one i can use 4 pads. i want to map i function to effect, on for cue, and one for sampler. i didnt understand who to do it.
additionally, when i presse effect i cant see his strengh without presse with the mouse on it. the problem that i cant change strengh like that.
i wish for help
tnx

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 8:33 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
please don't repeat posts in various parts of the forum, it's known as crossposting and is generally unwelcome anywhere on the web.

I'll have a look once I'm at a machine.

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 9:09 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I had a look and to be honest I don't really understand what you mean, the default partymix mapping appears to already offer what you want,
may I suggest NOT using the partymix skin [use the default skin, you can see the fx dials], and may I suggest checking out the manual for your hardware and all the videos published by atomix

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 11:33 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
the actions assigned to the Pads depend on which Page is selected. The PartyMix has 2 Custom pages (named as PM FX and PM Loop) which are available when the PartyMix is connected.
If you wish to modify the actions triggered by the Pads of the unit, when one of those pages is loaded, you need to open and edit them with the Pad Editor.
http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/editors/padseditor.html

E.g. the Flanger Pad in Effects mode is not just triggering the Effect. It also sets some of its Parameters to a specific value in order to be applied the best possible way to a track, without having to adjust those from the skin or the controller
If the default Pad action ..
effect_active 'Flanger' & effect_slider 'Flanger' 1 90% & effect_slider 'Flanger' 2 75%
is changed to ..
effect_active 'Flanger'
... you will then need to adjust the FX Parameters from the Default skins of VirtualDJ (or other Custom) but not from the tailored skin , as it doesnt offer such.

Read more about PartyMix Pads at http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/partymix/pads.html

Posté Wed 19 Apr 17 @ 1:26 am
You can map the pads to effects as stated above. I recommend geting some from the download section. I remapped pad 1 to flippin doubles which is better.

Also I remapped the cue mix since i only mix from my headset on one ear, and changed Cue mix to Filter. then you jsut selct deck a or b to set which deck the active knob controls the filter on.

Posté Sat 30 Sep 17 @ 1:44 pm
Is it possible to map pad + cue keys to remove cue points?

Posté Tue 31 Jul 18 @ 6:25 pm
D'amore SL wrote :
You can map the pads to effects as stated above. I recommend geting some from the download section. I remapped pad 1 to flippin doubles which is better.

Also I remapped the cue mix since i only mix from my headset on one ear, and changed Cue mix to Filter. then you jsut selct deck a or b to set which deck the active knob controls the filter on.

how did you map the cue mix and select deck a or b ? and how do i map to change the different effects with this?

Posté Sat 24 Apr 21 @ 11:16 am