Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet LE help

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

i have numark party mix. its come with LE virtual dj. i can only play for 10 min, what can i do? i need to buy the full?? i just bought the controller

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 8:39 am
You can use the LE version forever. But you can only use the pro for 10 minutes at a time

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 8:43 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please use the latest available Build. If your computer doesnt have Internet access, you can download the installer from another computer from http://www.virtualdj.com/le )
Even though it is suggested to create an account and register your LE serial number (and Login), you should still be able to work with the LE mode "offline".

Posté Tue 18 Apr 17 @ 12:58 pm
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
user15533410 wrote :
i have numark party mix. its come with LE virtual dj. i can only play for 10 min, what can i do? i need to buy the full?? i just bought the controller

did you purchase your controller used? if so then by what you have said you may have downloaded a version of virtual dj other than the limited edition that came with the controller. this would be one reason why you only get to play for 10 mins.

each limited edition if bought with a NEW controller, comes with a 1 time only registration number which you will need to register here on the site within your account. if you dont have the original registration number or it has already been used, then its a problem,

i started in the exact same situation with a hercules mp3.

Posté Thu 20 Apr 17 @ 11:49 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)