Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet accidentally recorded over previous recording

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

tiboaHome userMember since 2010
Hello everybody.
I made a little mistake after recording a mixtape i accidentally hitted the record button again. now my mixtape is overwritten :( . Is there a way to get it back because i really need this mixtape?
I hope someone can help me!

regards Thijmen.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 5:32 pm
You could try a free software called Piriform Recuva. I guess if you have overwritten with the same file name it will be gone for good though.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 5:35 pm
tiboaHome userMember since 2010
yeah i have panda recovery running right now. but i hoped there was maybe a temp folder of virtual dj somewhere or another way to get it back. maybe someone else knows a way :)

Posté Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 5:41 pm
If it's been overwritten by the same name then there's no way it can be recovered unfortunately.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 5:57 pm
He needs to go into his setting and change the overwrite option to something else.

Posté Mon 24 Apr 17 @ 8:25 pm
if you are a windows user , you may be lucky and have shadow copy enabled on your system, right click on the file and select 'previous versions' , if shadow copy is enabled you may be in luck !

Posté Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 10:11 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Unlikely (given how quick between create and overright) but worth a shot

Posté Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 12:02 pm
I'm pretty sure when you record with VDJ-8, and hit the record button, VDJ will move the original recording's file name to "name + (1)" or "name + (2)".

I really don't think you can overwrite in VDJ-8. Look in your folder to see if you see the duplicates with (1) or (2) ...

Posté Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 9:24 pm
You would think so,But I've been wondering Why it insist on keeping the same name and not add a "-_1"... so allways have to go into file before recording,and renaming..this is strange...

Posté Fri 28 Apr 17 @ 8:01 pm

Posté Fri 28 Apr 17 @ 8:17 pm
Hmm,so many hidden settings...thnx man...

Posté Fri 28 Apr 17 @ 9:13 pm
I don't know about Hidden Settings, it's right there.

Posté Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 12:56 am
Have'nt looked...thanks again

Posté Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 1:25 am
Too funny. The option search window actually has a dropdown menu. You can also just start typing a subject, and it will show you results. You may have to try a few different words, but the dropdown will give you all of the options.

Posté Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 6:51 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)