Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet 11 Year old beginner needs help!

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

We got the Numark Party Mix with virtual DJ for our 11 year old's birthday this week. Software is downloaded. We are using my new hp laptop with it. I have zero tech skills and no idea how to get music onto the laptop. I want him to have access to CLEAN music as cheaply as possible. He does have an ipod touch that he just uses for games/facetime/texting. No music on it. Any and all very basic info/suggestions would be very appreciated! Thank you!!

Posté Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 9:46 pm
I would recommend this....digitaldjpool.com

It's about $15 a month and you can download as much as you want. If you subscribe, then cancel the subscription, they will send you an email offering you 15% off, then you can re-subscribe for $12.75 indefinately. You could just subscribe for one month and download as much as you can in that month, or for that money just keep it going.

I subscribe to it purely because its so cheap you kind of might as well. I use CD Pool as my main pool.

It is a lot of remixes, and mostly rap and dance music, but if you search, there is actually a lot of chart music on there. This week for instance Lady Gaga- The Cure was added along with DNCE ft Nicki Minaj - Kissing Strangers. They just have extended intros for mixing. Other than that they are the original versions. New tracks added daily. All of the tracks state whether they are clean or dirty, and every track they have has pretty much either version. If you did sign up for this, I would recommend that you follow a guy called Sisco Kennedy as he uploads most of the clean chart stuff.

So that would be my recommendation. Other than that you could subscribe to spotify or deezer, or content unlimited. But with these you are not downloading the track, just renting it.

Posté Tue 25 Apr 17 @ 10:07 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Clean music? you mean legal or non sweary? or both.

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 3:10 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Music and songs can be a method of modifying the way our people think.
The young are worryingly the most vulnerable.
Some music and the accompanying videos are toxic.
It's wise to look closely at the offerings of the music industry, and the reasons.

Clean..that's ok.

I think I'll sign up for Cromwell's Roundheads.

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:13 pm
Haha - the way you think could do with being modified!

:-)

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:51 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010

Posté Wed 26 Apr 17 @ 4:59 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)