Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Numark Party Mix - No headphone audio?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

I just bought the party mix controller, but I've been having problems getting audio through my headphones. I've looked everywhere and couldn't find an answer, was hoping I could find some help on the forums. I can hear static through the headphones, so I know a connection is being made, any help is appreciated.

Audio Settings -
Output: Speaker + Headphone (chan 1&2, 3&4)
Card: Two Soundcards
Input: (None)

I've been looking at setups for similar controllers and they generally have a card option for that controller, where as I only have the two soundcards option. I'm thinking this may be the issue, wondering if I missed a driver installation?

Update -
I've managed to get audio through the headphones, but i'm just getting the same audio that's being played through the speakers, the headphone buttons for each track don't affect anything.

My new settings are currently...
Output: Speaker + Headphone (master speakers (high definition audio device) (wasapi) chan 1&2
(Headphones - Party Mix (Wasapi) chan 3&4
Card: Two soundcards (Numark Party Mix is now available to me)
Input: (None)

Posté Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 5:15 pm

Posté Sat 29 Apr 17 @ 10:03 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
If you get the Master Output properly, but not the Headphones channel, then maybe you need to set your Numark sound card to quadrophonic mode (4 speakers) from Windows Audio settings (Configure speakers).

Posté Sun 30 Apr 17 @ 3:07 pm
Thanks guys, I managed to get it working properly. I had to mess with the windows audio settings as said by djdad, and it turns out the cue mix nob needs to be turned all the way to left, not the right.

Posté Mon 01 May 17 @ 6:45 pm
Hi

Can you please let me know what the solution was? I am having the exact same problem!

I thank you in advance!

Posté Sun 07 May 17 @ 8:34 pm
I had a problem with headphones, but I will start to use "CUE MIX" right, now it´s all right..

Posté Thu 04 Jan 18 @ 4:56 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)