Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Soundcard from DDJ-SB2 (pioneer)

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hello, I have a MacBook pro, a aux speaker, pioneer ddj sb2 and headphones. How can I set up to hear only one deck out of the speaker but both in my headset? I know the sb2 has a double soundcard but I don't know how to set it up. Thanks for answers.

Posté Tue 16 May 17 @ 7:29 am
NeoAmnesyth wrote :
Hello, I have a MacBook pro, a aux speaker, pioneer ddj sb2 and headphones. How can I set up to hear only one deck out of the speaker but both in my headset? I know the sb2 has a double soundcard but I don't know how to set it up. Thanks for answers.

Click the default setup in the Audio screen for the sb2 (there should be a big button saying "DDJ-SB2"). That changes it to master/headphone setup
Then when you play, click the headphone button on both channels if you want to listen to both
You can disable "autoHeadphones" and "pflOnSelect" in the settings if you want it to stay that way
Another option is to use Cue MIx to get different levels of each channel

Also remember that you can't use the home edition with a controller except for a 10 min test period
So if you have a license, you should add it to the profile, so that the software will work correctly with your controller

Posté Tue 16 May 17 @ 8:46 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What od you mean by "aux" speakers ? If those are connected to the Master Output of the controller, then the button in the Audio Setup should do the job (Master & Headphones to Chans 1,2 and 3,4 of the DDJ-SB sound card).
If those are USB speakers, then you need to replace the sound card for the Master Out to the one your USB speakers provide.

Posté Tue 16 May 17 @ 12:03 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)