Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet speakers at different sound levels

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Kit: Older Asus PC running windows 10. Virtual DJ 8. Hercules Rmx controller. Seismic Audio Speakers.

Problem: One speaker is much louder than the other. The master VU meters at the top right show that one speaker is getting the loud signals and the other is getting a much softer signal. The problem is intermittent with the speakers being the same volume and then one dropping really low, usually the "get vu meter right master." This really messes up my gigs!

When I use vdj7, there is no problem (although I can't get vdj7 to read times correctly on newer songs).

I have tried to use different setting configurations, uninstalled and reinstalled the vdj8 and the drivers for the Hercules RMX controllers. Nothing's helped. And nothing on the forums about it. Any help would be appreciated.

Posté Thu 18 May 17 @ 12:03 am
Hello,

The possible directions for your issue are:

1) CPU power related (as VDJ 8 is more CPU intensive than VDJ 7): make sure you have disabled Windows setting authorizing the system to change the USB bus power
- Click on Windows button > Setttings > Control panel
- Display by: Small icons
- Device Manager > click on the + sign icon next to "Universal Serial Bus controllers"
- Right-click on the first line mentioning a hub as "USB Root Hub" or "USB hub"> click on "Properties" > Go to the tab "Power Management" > Uncheck the box "Allow the Computer to Turn off This Device to Save Power" > click on OK button
- Repeat the same operation on all lines of the group "Universal Serial Bus controllers" which have "hub" in their name.
=> This setting should prevent the computer from changing the USB bus power when needing power (causing the volume to get down).

2) Difference between ASIO and WASAPI: if your Rmx is in WASAPI, change its mode to ASIO (before running VDJ 8), then select DJ Console Rmx ASIO as sound card and check if you still get this issue.

Posté Tue 22 Aug 17 @ 9:53 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)