Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Behringer UCA-202

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

My Numark Mixtrack 3 came with a Behringer UCA202 sound card, the first time I tried it I was able to have one song playing through my speakers while another was playing through one side of my headphones so I could mix properly. I went on it again a couple of days ago and it now won't do that, Ive tried every setting and option in the audio settings but nothings coming through, please someone help me! It worked and now it just won't.

Posté Thu 22 Jun 17 @ 6:40 pm
I did some research coz I'm trying to find a good budget soundcard for my mixtrack 3. I've heard that it won't allow you to use the output and headphones separately on the same soundcard to cue with your headphones as both ports share the same master audio signal as far as I know. You may need to use the headphone jack on a default soundcard that is built into your laptop. And on the audio settings of VDJ, select "Two Soundcards" on the card tab, and on outputs, set the UCA202 as a "Master" soundcard and your default soundcard as a "Headphones" soundcard. Hope this helps. ;)

Posté Sat 21 Oct 17 @ 10:23 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)