Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet VDJ not picking up my Mic input

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Using a Steel Series gaming headset. I can hear fine, but when I am doing a mic break no one can hear me. My vumeter is moving. The funny thing is it WAS working fine, but stopped in the middle of one of my shows. I am confused

Posté Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 1:02 am
How do you have the headset connected to your computer? What OS are you running?

Posté Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 5:35 am
its plugged in to my audio jacks. I am on Windows 7 Pro, and as far as I know, I have everything configured correctly. I did a clean install of VDJ, and it didn't help.

Posté Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 7:14 pm
And you are plugging the dual 3.5mm 3-pole plugs on the headset into your mic in and headphone out (usually red and green respectively) jacks on your computer? Not using the single 4-pole adapter. Got to your VDJ audio settings page and take a screenshot, and your system audio settings as well. Would save a lot of back and forth here.

Posté Sun 06 Aug 17 @ 7:13 pm
Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I am using the 2 3.5mm inputs

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:50 pm
I took a screenshot - how do I attach it?

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:51 pm

Posté Thu 24 Aug 17 @ 9:59 am
Bump! I still need help with this - anyone, please?

Posté Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 6:20 pm
Do you have the mic on, look here.

Posté Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 8:04 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DJImreBellic wrote :
Using a Steel Series gaming headset.

From what i see in your Audio setup you dont use the headset for your mic line. ??

DJImreBellic wrote :
My vumeter is moving
. Which vumeter are you referring to ? The one in the MASTER center mixer panel on the VDJ skin , right below the MIC Volume ?

Posté Sun 10 Sep 17 @ 10:26 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)