Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Sujet Unable to set up mic and ears using dji02

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Please can some one advise
When using a Numark mixtrack 3 (not pro) and combined headset with a usb cable, all worked well except I was having issues when needing to cue the next track.
I was able to hear both decks but unable to use the headphone button and cue mix and listen to just one deck whilst the other was playing.

To overcome this issue I was advised to use my PC instead, buy a dji02 external soundcard and use a seperate earphone and mic, using a Jack microphone cable female XLR for the mic.

I purchased these, when setting up, I plugged in the headphones and then mic using the XLR lead , directly to the dji02. I can now use the cue mix and this has resolved this issue. The problem i'm faced with now is that I can't use the mic. I read something suggesting that the mic should be plugged directly to the pc to feed of its soundcard using a XLR-USB adaptor as opposed to connecting to the dJio2, is this the case?.... Also at the back of the dji02 there is a main L and R , I do have a audio cable M RCA x 2 to M ini-phone stereo 3.5 mm.. Im unsure this is required since thier is a USB lead that came with the djio2.

Posté Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 9:50 am
Notice the text on the mic input of the DJIO 2. It says 'mic through' - the important word being 'through'.

The mic signal goes directly through to the output of the DJIO 2 - not into your computer (if that's what you're expecting).

The unit is designed for DJs (live performance). The idea is that your amp or powered speakers are connected to the output of the DJIO 2 so the audience can hear you, then when you use the mic, it also goes directly to the speakers.

Posté Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 10:03 am
might wana have a look at the manual for proper setup to start then see if the mic is working the way you expect

https://www.numark.com/kb/article/1618#virtual_cue

FYI the headphone output on the djio2 will never have mic in it it is for prelistening it is not the main output.

have fun.

Posté Tue 01 Aug 17 @ 10:18 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)