Connexion rapide:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Sujet Filter FX Selector

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'd like to request a fairly straight forward progression to VDJs filter section, inspired by Pioneers sound color FX which have found their way onto controllers, as well as Denons new mixer (X1800).

I'm thinking of a solution for controller users which do not currently have sound color FX selection buttons, but instead just have a standard filter knob, a simple drop down menu underneath the filter knob (on the GUI) could allow for quick changes between single knob orientated FX; such as dub echo, noise, gate, flanger and even an alternative filter effect.

A more efficient way to scroll between the various single knob FX would be to hold shift on a controller, while adjusting an FX knob, or a similar but equally as intuitive method.

What do you guys think? As far as adding FX functionality I think it would be a simple development that'd add a lot of bang for buck.

Posté Tue 08 Aug 17 @ 11:30 pm
Interesting...

But for that to work I guess that the relevant effects that you can choose between, first need to include a single slider, that is a relevant mix of all the sliders it may have, and which is turned off at 12 o'clock, so that can be what the filter knob adjust, when the effect is chosen on the filter knob

EDIT: BTW, this thread should probably be moved to the "Wishes and new features" sub-forum

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 12:06 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Exactly

Posté Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 12:08 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)