Connexion rapide:  

Forum: General Discussion

Sujet Content unlimited ! What a load of Sh... - Page: 2

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
which one can play off line other then CU.I have CU and Spotify.Spotify you can play off line with down load on phone and computer but not with VDj-8+

Posté Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 11:35 pm
No, I was not involved with text to screen, that was Scott. I can barely spell code. Pulselocker, and Deezer can be store for offline play.

Posté Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 11:41 pm
A Man and His Music wrote :
Pulselocker, and Deezer can be store for offline play.

Hmmm...
I'm pretty sure that't not true

When I test it:
Pulselocker, and Content Unlimited can be stored for offline play
Deezer, Spotify and Groove Music can't be stored for offline play

This also makes sense to me, because Pulselocker and CU are meant for, and licensed for, DJing in public (based on promo only licenses, with less available content, and all that)
Deezer, Spotify and Groove Music are only licensed for personal use (which you agree to when signing up)

Posté Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 5:01 am
So going back to my original post and just making a statement for conversation as I would never dream of having any dodgy songs in my collection of which I not paid the rights on, never borrowing someone else's CDs as that would contravene licencing laws , I could go on however those old school who use to record of the Radio every Sunday who aren't whiter than white know what I mean.

I checked with youtube and you can broadcast there content if you have a live music licence. Also you can use content as long as its not declared as youtube material as it belongs to the owner of said material.

So for those who prefer to take the Pee out of spelling errors etc rather than enter into a serious conversation , there you go . FFS.

Posté Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 10:56 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
chriso710, on another note, why are you double posting? Is it by mistake?

Oops Sorry Mate , repeated my post a gain not intentional. I will post you privately and explain ,

Posté Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 11:01 am

Posté Thu 17 Aug 17 @ 12:47 pm
Please look here for Deezer features.

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:50 am
I managed to get 38 out of the top 40 (uk) when I last logged in a couple of weeks ago , and many of the songs had a clean radio edit, extended and other versions ?????

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 7:11 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
sureview wrote :
I managed to get 38 out of the top 40 (uk) when I last logged in a couple of weeks ago , and many of the songs had a clean radio edit, extended and other versions ?????

from where ?

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 6:53 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I don't have that much time at the moment but I'll try and check this in the next 24 hours.

I'm using CU because it had songs which were not in the Deezer catalogue.
However I've got most of the old stuff so that may explain why I'm pleased with CU.

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 2:07 am
freppa wrote :
sureview wrote :

from where ?

From content unlimited , i do fond that its not so good for back catalogue these days , but then i have virtually everything i need in the older content

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 6:42 am

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)