Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet Waves off

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

Hi guys do you guys know why the waves on the skin display are off set im using the default vdj8 skin the scatch wave is correct im using windows 7 with the latest update vdj8 please help as I dont use the scratch waves and even if I zoom the waves are still off set of the cue point thank you

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 6:47 pm
what graphics card is in your machine?

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:15 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Perhaps you could post a couple (zoomed) screenshots here , showing the issue and see the "off"

Posté Fri 18 Aug 17 @ 7:31 pm
I tried to upload the pictures but for some reason virtual dj wont let me upload the pics

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 2:05 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
There is a size limit for the uploaded pics (around 1-2 MB), so set them to a smaller size/resolution before uploading.

Posté Sat 19 Aug 17 @ 5:53 am
here is the image

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 8:27 pm
See if skip silence is checked in options dialog. If so check no... Even if skip silence is checked though it should not be going beyond the start of actual audio I don't think? Unchecking skip silence is probably not the real problem but maybe a hint to someone.

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 11:25 pm
It did not solve the problem it is the same way on my second computer

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 11:35 pm
Forgot to mention that you have to reload the song after you change that setting.

Posté Sun 20 Aug 17 @ 11:36 pm
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003

Posté Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 7:28 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The rhythm wave at the top is optimized for kick drums, for other sounds it might be off.
You can switch the top wave to show the scratch wave as well if you prefer.

Posté Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 7:31 am
The cue point is set at the kick of a drum so I don't know why it should be off set

Posté Mon 21 Aug 17 @ 2:31 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)