Connexion rapide:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Sujet possible that adds are messing up recording?

Ce topic est ancien et peut contenir des informations obselètes ou incorrectes.

B4 i had the update i had no problems with recording my own mixes. I drive alot for work and is nice to have tunes. However i did a mix today recorded it. I was listening to playback and it stutters, crackles, and pauses. Now thats cool and all but i have spent a good amount of money on my personal sound system. Really dont want my speakers going boom in a very bad way. Is this a possible clitch in the adds given priorty over quality to sound. im not a tech guy by any means. but my drivers are up to date and sound drivers are as well. Could this be on VDJ or am i barking up the wrong tree? I only suggest this due to the amount of hourglass's i got while adds are loading seemed to happen alot with addidas adds

Posté Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 6:59 pm
yeah i had the same issue after cheking out latency and the rest of the common problems.. i think the VDJ team should eliminate ads it really looks cheap and has no function whatsoever. (looking asside the money they get for it) any way one of the reason im getting to work more and more on traktor,wich i dont want i love VDJ..

Posté Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 11:11 am
maki2001 wrote :
yeah i had the same issue after cheking out latency and the rest of the common problems.. i think the VDJ team should eliminate ads it really looks cheap and has no function whatsoever. (looking asside the money they get for it) any way one of the reason im getting to work more and more on traktor,wich i dont want i love VDJ..

The ads are only for the free version users
When you go pro, there are no ads
I think it's a great way to remind people, that if consider yourself to be a DJ, you should pay for the software

Posté Mon 16 Oct 17 @ 12:57 pm

(Les anciens sujets et forums sont automatiquement fermés)